Monday, October 20, 2008

Please pray for:

Mom and dad are very humble. They'll say outright that they don't feel like anybody owes them anything, and it's almost difficult to get an answer of what they still need.

At this point Abigail's care is still being funded by a combination of insurance and other sources. These are the 2 things we could eventually drag out of mom:
  1. Clothes for Abigail. At first when they started feeding Abbey from a tube, they had to guess about how many calories she needed. Well, they guessed high to start, and they've been slowly backing off to a more reasonable level. As such, Abbey's outgrown all her clothes, and it's just starting to cool off in Cincinnati. She's now in a size 7 kids.
  2. Toys for Abigail. These are a bit specialized. Special needs kids often have special toys that help with development. They had 2 examples. One had what looked like a 4-way joystick-like switch that could input to a sound-making toy via an 1/8th inch cable. They also had the one with a few noise-making/vibrating buttons as I described in an earlier post.
If you're interested in helping, please e-mail info@gracegoodday.com, and we'll set things up.

Please pray for:
  • Complete healing for Grace, ASAP
  • Mom and Dad's continued strong marriage
  • Extra income/employment for mom/dad
  • Continued favor with the organizations funding Grace's medical care
  • Wisdom for mom and dad to make the right housing decisions for their family

4 comments:

ATGRAF said...

I have been and will continue to like the pics and the fact that your all happy is goood to

ATGRAF said...

I will continue what I was saying I really like the pictures of the kids and you and R I pray for your whole family every night just cause I don't talk on the phonne does not mean that I dont think about ya I heard that J is starting to potty train the joys of you should call Rs parentrs and ask if he was a easy potty trainer or not it will give ya some insight into how J is going to train it is nice that the ramp and van improvments are being made it will make life a lot easier around there I am still thinkin about going out that way with mom I just think two weeks is a long time but anyway I will leave ya with a bible verse that I thought was intresting so here it is Daniel 2nd chapter verses 20 to 24 "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledgeto the discerning. He revels deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king." so thats what I got for ya hope you and R enjoy it love your Brother And uncle to your children ATG ps give the kids hugs and kisses for me

Mommys mom said...

" A New Dance" I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful.-Jeremiah 31:4 You are rebuilding me right now, Lord.I feel the growing pains.I see the unnecessary pieces of my life fall away. I watch as my new lie emerges from the dust of construction. It is hard to be carved into a new being, Lord.Be gentle with me as you mold me into a creation that serves you even better. There will be a day in the near future when I will dance. Music will flow through my life and give me a reason to shout with great happinesss. God, please keep working on me. Your vision for my life is worth the wait. I Love You So Much My Sweet, Sweet Amazing Little Angel

Mommys mom said...

CORECTIONS: Where it says new lie it is supposed to say new life.